As designers we are inevitably pushing the boundaries of modern technologies and processes. By working in close team based working relationships with our engineering colleagues ensures that we maintain and nurture a highly practical, manufacturing focus in our design outcomes.
Our proven design capabilities are matched with a solid design methodology that will produce creative products that work. Our creative design process enables our designers to implement a rigorous,methodical yet exciting development cycle that endeavours to capture all ideas, principles, inspiration and talent. The solutions that result are often truly amazing, whilst always being appropriate and relevant.
Our Industrial Design team has a diverse range of industry experience, including electronic, packaging and enclosures, consumer goods, medical devices, automotive, capital equipment and packaging. We maintain up to date expertise in;
- New Product Development (NPD) processes through our COIN toolkit
- Creative concept generation
- Brainstorming and lateral thinking
- Product research and functional assessments
- Ergonomics and Human Factors
- Complex 3D CAD surfacing and solid modelling
- Design for optimised plastic moulding, including tooling considerations and moldflow analysis
- Product visualisations and photorealistic representations and animations
- Human interface design
- High quality graphic presentations and visual communications
Our local and international success is measurable. In the last 10 years Bayly Design has reaped an impressive row of design awards – including the prestigious Global Industrial Design Award (IDEA). More importantly, our design solutions work every day for our clients’ bottom lines, providing long term competitive advantages in today’s tough market place.
Our state-of-the-art Industrial Design studio is equipped with industry leading systems and tools for:
Computer Aided Design
- Pro-Engineer (including advanced surfacing)
- Maya Rendering and Animations
Haptic modeling systems
- Sensable Freeform Modeller